Wednesday 29 May 2019

Science fiction showdown at the space bar

The pen is mightier than the gun in this particular competition

On May 22, WANL organized a Showdown at the Space Bar for writers from Newfoundland and Labrador to enter to win some prizes. The host, Michelle Churchill (left), stand with Amanda Labonté, Ryan Belbin and Matthew LeDrew who are holding the prizes for the top three winners. Melissa Wong/My Online Journalism Blog

By Melissa Wong
My Online Journalism Blog

Loyal fans do I have a treat for you! Enjoy my podcast coverage from the space bar.


Check this out on Chirbit

Check out my video of this literary showdown too.

 

To support all my content, please check out my Patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/mewong936
Journalist.wong@gmail.com
@MilsongWong
©Melissa Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment